Up to US$15 per hour
7 months ago
- Perform quality duties ensuring product quality and food safety per company standards and requirements.
- Comply and enforce current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) per the Food and Drug Administration (21CFR Part 110).
- Responsible to perform "Line Clearance "as per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Conduct product weight verification hourly or whenever a product label changes as per State Garden's Standard Operating Procedures
- Continuous monitoring of the CPPs (Wash System and Metal Detectors) per Standard Operating Procedures
- Finish product sampling for analysis per Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform shelf life evaluations per Standard Operating Procedures
- Collect data and product sampling to upmost accuracy.
- Observe and report all deviations.
- Notify Quality Supervisor of potential quality, Food Safety, and or employee safety concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Utilize Military Time
- Quality Technician experience preferably in food or in a pharmaceutical industry desired.
- Able to read and write the English language proficiently. Bilingual preferred.
- Must work as a team and assist coworkers during breaks.
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization skills.
- Punctuality and hard working.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills and able to effectively communicate to others.
- Computer skills desired.
- Must adhere to and encourage GMPs
Job Type: Full-time
1A Sunday to Wednesday 5:00am to 3:00pm
1B Thursday to Saturday 5:am to 4 pm
Monday to Friday 2:30pm/3:30pm to Finish
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.