Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking a Quality (Final) Inspector with aerospace industry experience to work weekends for a client in Windsor, CT.
- Perform inspection duties working to customer blueprints and IMS sheets using a variety of normal inspection instruments such as micrometers, verniers, height gages, CMM, etc.
- Use and maintain all inspection measuring instruments.
- Set and maintain gages for shop floor.
- Tooling and fixture inspection.
- Assist with in-process inspection.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations to resolve problems to ensure conformance parts.
- Learn and adhere to required safety standards and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) plus years of inspection background in manufacturing; aerospace experience preferred.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand complicated blueprints, engineering drawings and documents and proficient with computer systems.
- Ability to pay exceptional attention to detail and have the capacity to handle multiple tasks effectively under deadline pressures while following direction and completing assignments accurately and on time.
- Proficient computer systems skills.
- Interact and communicate in a professional and effective manner with all levels employees.
- Schedule and organize time and tasks effectively
- Ability to work in a challenging and schedule driven environment
- Should exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct and strive to increase the quality of the product.
- Weekend shift, Friday - Sunday, 5am - 5:30pm
- Pay range up to $25/hour + 12% shift differential
- 6 month contract to hire but may hire direct for the right individual/experience
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.