In-Process Quality Inspector
In Process Quality Inspector: Should have manufacturing experience;
- inspect parts at the press and in the inspection room;
- must have knowledge of standard inspection devices (micrometer, calipers, comparators, etc.);
- know how to read a blueprint and understand part tolerances;
- need to populate inspection reports
- be willing to be flexible; be comfortable in a manufacturing environment;
- calibration duties for ISO 9001:2015 (simple recording of calibration records).
- Starting $18.00/Hour and up, depending on experience.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.