Lighthouse Professional Services is currently seeking Quality Inspectors with aerospace background to work for one of our clients in East Hartford, CT on a direct hire basis.
To perform all aspects of required inspections used in the manufacturing of aerospace components.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Working from special process certifications, shop routers, operation sheets, blueprints, and other specifications, ensures that all manufactured parts or materials are in full compliance.
- Performs visual inspections (part relationship to operation sheet/blueprint configuration).
- Verifies actual part count (by hand or by scale).
- Verifies all special processes (hardness, coatings, etc.) to part specifications.
- Performs dimensional verification to operation sheet/blueprint requirements.
- Completes Inspection Method Sheets and shop router paperwork.
- Performs hardness machine verifications.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 5 years of experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex blueprints, customer, AMS, ANSI, ASME, and ISO specifications.
- Must be able to use a variety of measuring and test equipment such as Bore Gages, Profilometers, Tri Rolls, Height Gages, Indicator Micrometers and Optical Comparators.
- Skilled in the use of inspection gauging (micrometer, caliper, height stand, indicator, optical comparator, tri-roll type gauging, profileometer etc.)
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills as well as strong analytical and shop math skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- CMM experience (PC-DMIS) is a plus.
- DQR experience is a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of AS9100/ISO 9001, Quality Management System requirements.
- Need to possess a "Can Do" Positive Attitude in a very Fast Paced Manufacturing Environment.
- Direct hire with benefits
- 1st shift, 7am - 4:30pm
- Pay range: $19 - 22/hour (depending on experience), slightly more with DQR certification
- Two open positions
Lighthouse Professional Services offers competitive pay and a full benefits package including health insurance, 401K, weekly direct deposit and more! We work with Fortune 500 clients all over the East Coast offering staffing services for full-time and contract assignments.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.