2ND shift Quality Control Inspectors
Located in Lincoln, RI
The Quality Inspector reports to the Quality Manager. Employee is responsible for inspection of incoming materials, as well out the finished products to ensure they meet the necessary requirements, blue print specifications, and government codes and standards.
The position requires attention to detail and accuracy in reporting.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to Engineering or Management and department managers.
- Tracks and manages non-conformance reports and maintenance of all quality records.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality spreadsheets and maintaining on a daily basis.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs. This includes performing and keeping records of internal calibration of equipment as well as record keeping and scheduling of calibrations for equipment that requires external calibration services.
- Evaluates problems and makes initial recommendations for possible corrective action.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Documentation Skills, Promoting Process Improvement, Safety, verifying Manufacturing processes, Methods and Procedures, Supports Quality Engineering
- Execute knowledge of QA methods and standards, inspection procedures, QA instructions and assembly specifications.
- Identify and follow procedures to conduct quality tests and inspections
High School diploma
Must have 2-3 years' experience is required
Must Be able pass BCI check
For information please call Monroe Staffing Services at 400 Reservoir Avenue Providence, RI 02907 tel 401-533-0085 or please submit resumes
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.