For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector in Chester, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Inspector your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Execute inspection plans for first piece, in-process, and final inspection
- Use manual and automated metrology equipment to measure products, tools, and fixtures
- Trouble shoot measurement techniques and make recommendations for improvements to Engineering and Management
- Generate nonconformance reports based on inputs from shop floor personnel, Engineering, and Management using ERP system
- Setup and run CMM programs (PC-DMIS and Modus Software)
- Attention to detail to Customer Requirement interpretation experience is a MUST
- Execute a 'Zero Defects' & 'Right First time' culture.
- Propose Operational Excellence & Continuous Improvements to management.
- Provide Root Cause & Corrective Action (RCCA) support.
- Ensure parts are handled and protected in a suitable manner to prevent damage during operations and movement.
- Comply with any other guidelines as defined in the Employee Handbook.
- Comply with company housekeeping standards.
- Adhere to company EH & S Policies.
- To perform other such duties as generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility.
Location: Chester, CT.
Benefits: offers its employees plentiful benefits to promote a healthy work life balance! Our benefits include two medical plan options and they both include vision, two dental plan options, 401K contribution and match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Shift Differentials, Tuition Reimbursement.
Shift: All shifts
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.