Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Department: Quality Control
Reports To: Quality Control Manager
The Quality Control Inspector position is responsible for performing inspections of purchased materials and machined/welded products.
- Inspect incoming materials for conformance to purchase order requirements.
- Dimensionally inspect in-process & finished machined and welded products: i.e. using manual dial micrometers.
- Assume additional related responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand component part and assembly manufacturing drawings including GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing).
- Ability to measure parts using verniers, micrometers, height gages, etc.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Word, Excel & ERP (Epicor/Vantage a plus).
- Ability to create & archive accurate records.
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Quality Control function in a manufacturing environment.
- Work requires some physical strain such as long periods of standing and walking in production facility. Other physical demands include climbing, crouching, and reaching.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.