For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Assurance Inspector your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: for supporting the Operations Quality Assurance department adhering to FDA 21 CFR regulations, ISO 13485 and cGMP.
- Performs assigned routine inspections on materials, goods in process, or finished goods where results are compared with company quality standards.
- Audits product at various stages of the manufacturing process including visual and functional inspection as well as mechanical testing.
- Works with production, engineering and quality engineering.
- Performs detailed inspection when necessary to determine quality of product.
- Notifies manager/quality engineer when inspection data exceeds acceptable limits or when major incidents of poor quality are noted.
- Records results electronically and reports number of defects found.Maintains electronic and paper based files for readily retrievable access of records.
- Has the ability to make recommendation on disposition of questionable products.
- Makes recommendations for revision of department procedures as required.
- Performs tasks using good housekeeping practices and safety techniques.
- Associates with various department functions to provide corrective and preventive action plan.
- Has the ability to communicate job requirements for purposes of training.
- Performs other duties or assignments as required by management.
- Ability to review and comprehend written instructions, including blueprints, specifications, and methods.
- Dexterity and preciseness required to operate gauges and testing equipment.
- Knowledge of GMP's, Device History Records
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- 2-5 years of related experience in a regulated quality environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Duration: Permanent Hire
- Location: Shelton, CT.
- Salary: $18-22hr.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.