The Quality Inspector must be able to carry a wide range of duties ranging from setting up the workstation, inspecting product according to part-specific instructions, and maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Complete Quality Control Inspector documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Work efficiently, effectively, and accurately to achieve productions goals
- Following written instructions
- Visually inspect product to spot imperfections
- Use various measuring devices to ensure quality
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paces environment
- Ability and flexibility to work a 12 hour shift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand/walk/bend/stoop throughout entire shift
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work at 3rd shift
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.