Quality Control Packaging Reconcilers
Local company located in Lincoln, RI is a leading provider of turnkey formulation, manufacturing and packaging solutions for the OTC, Cosmetic, Homeopathic and Pharmaceutical markets. Products include liquids, creams, lotions, gels, and ointments. Specializing in the manufacturing and packaging of short to medium run branded products.
Job Skills/ Task
- Collect and count all packaging material and perform packaging reconciliation for each packaging work order Verify the number of components returned to inventory and adjust label counts,
- Reconcile batch records (specific).
- Check any packaging changes made during production which would affect reconciliation,
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to gather data, prepare records and documentation, audit records and documentation for accuracy and completeness.
· Minimum: High School Diploma, College Degree preferred
· 1-2 years of experience in a similar position preferred
· Proven work record to include the ability to perform all the following:
· Manage multiple projects in a time sensitive environment.
· Problem solving in a time sensitive environment.
· Ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
· Ability to train all levels within the organization.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proven analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
· Good written and oral skills.
· Computer literate
1st shift available (train in 2nd)
Saturday as needed
1st 5:30AM- 2:00PM
2nd 1:50PM- 10:20PM
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CLEAN BCI
If interested please reply to the post
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.