US$15 - US$20 per hour
6 months ago
Monroe Staffing Services has an immediate opening for Machine Operators for 1st , 2nd , 3rd shifts.
The ideal Machine Operator will:
- Possess great mechanical ability.
- Produce parts in accordance with established standards.
- Monitor and maintain part quality through utilization of micrometers, calipers, and other types of manual and electronic gauges.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Do Quality and SPC checks as required
Education and Experience of the ideal Machine Operator
High school diploma or GED is required.
Requirements include background check information.
Ability to perform basic math is required.
The machine operator position is in a plant environment and requires light to moderate physical effort. Regularly required to stand, reach, and move about the facility during working hours. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis.
All Machine Operators must be able to work any shift depending on the needs of the company
candidate please email:or text 401-479-4148
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.