US$22.00 - US$23.00 per hour + This is Permanent Position
about 1 year ago
Well established company in the processing equipment field in the Stoughton MA area is looking for an experienced Quality Control Inspector.
The Quality Control Inspector position is responsible for performing inspections of purchased materials and machined/welded products.
* Inspect incoming materials for conformance to purchase order requirements.
* Dimensionally inspect in-process & finished machined and welded products:
i.e. using manual dial micrometers.
* Assume additional related responsibilities as assigned.
* Ability to read and understand component part and assembly manufacturing
drawings including GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing).
* Ability to measure parts using verniers, micrometers, height gages, etc.
* Knowledgeable and experienced with Word, Excel & ERP (Epicor/Vantage a
* Ability to create & archive accurate records.
* Ability to follow documented procedures and standards.
* Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently with
* 3 to 5 years of experience in a Quality Control function in a manufacturing
* Work requires some physical strain such as long periods of standing and
walking in production facility. Other physical demands include climbing,
crouching, and reaching.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.