Mocksville, North Carolina
US$9 - US$10.60 per hour
9 months ago
Monroe Staffing in Winston-Salem is currently seeking candidates for anticipating and exiting job opportunities coming available in the near future for Quality Control Inspectors and packers in Mocksville NC !
Quality Control Inspector
The Quality Control Inspector must be able to conduct tests to determine quality of raw materials, bulk intermediate and finished products. May conduct stability sample tests.
- Conduct routine and non-routine Quality Control Inspections of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Complete Quality Control Inspector documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms..Supply Quality Control Inspector data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Inspect and Pack material following the correct packing instructions/procedures
Please follow the link below to complete your online application:
If you have any questions please call Martha Bacho at 704.245.2369
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.