Mooresville, North Carolina
US$13 - US$18 per hour
8 months ago
Quality Control Inspector
The Quality Control Inspector must be able to conduct tests to determine quality of raw materials, bulk intermediate and finished products. May conduct stability sample tests.
- Conduct routine and non-routine Quality Control Inspections of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Complete Quality Control Inspector documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Supply Quality Control Inspector data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.