Lincoln, Rhode Island
US$14 - US$16 per hour
about 1 year ago
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role (minimum of 1 year experience)
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Good written and oral communication skills
Quality control inspectors do the following: Read blueprints and specifications. Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards. Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
Inspect, test, and sample materials or assembled parts or products for defects and deviations from specifications.
Use of hand-held measurement devices, such as calipers, micrometers, alignment gauges, and microscopes.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.