- Inspect incoming materials to
assure conformance with specifications and release materials for use in
- Audit assembly lines during the
production process ensuring compliance with work order specifications, and
that the finished product meets customer requirements.
- Verify compliance with cGMPs (Good
Manufacturing Practices) and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Review, approve and release production
paperwork in order to facilitate customer shipments.
- Communicate paperwork issues to
operations, if necessary.
- Record data for internal analysis
of finished goods.
- Communicate with Project Managers
and Customers, if necessary.
- Communicate Company policies,
procedures, and customer requirements to other WRMD employees and to
participate/assist in their development as needed.
- Participate in and/or assist with
internal QA audits, Customer audits, and Regulatory Agency audits as
- Assist with and/or conduct cGMP
training, if requested.
- Responsible for the overall Safety
and cleanliness of equipment and area.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Overtime is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.