US$13 - US$14 per hour
7 months ago
- Perform quality duties ensuring product quality and food safety per company standards and requirements.
- Comply and enforce current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) per the Food and Drug Administration (21CFR Part 110).
- Responsible to perform "Line Clearance"as per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Conduct product weight verification hourly or whenever a product label changes as per State Garden's Standard Operating Procedures
- Continuous monitoring of the CPPs (Wash System and Metal Detectors) per Standard Operating Procedures
- Finish product sampling for analysis per Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform shelf life evaluations per Standard Operating Procedures
- Collect data and product sampling to upmost accuracy.
- Observe and report any and all deviations.
- Notify Quality Supervisor of potential quality, Food Safety, and or employee safety concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Utilize Military Time
- Quality Technician experience preferably in food or in a pharmaceutical industry desired.
- Able to read and write the English language proficiently. Bilingual preferred.
- Must work as a team and assist coworkers during breaks.
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization skills.
- Punctuality and hard working.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills and able to effectively communicate to others.
- Computer skills desired.
- Must adhere to and encourage GMPs
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.