Job Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor - 2nd Shift (3:00pm-11:30pm)
Location: Elmsford, NY
The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for the direction of all Quality Assurance functions in the manufacturing facility. Demonstrate commitment to a safety culture by following established health and safety policies and procedures.
* Direction of all QA associates,
* Maintaining corporate and franchise partner standards,
* Any special projects relating to Quality Assurance.
* Establishes operational procedures in co-operation with Quality Assurance Manager. With CNNA governance and LCCB quality team.
* Ensures that all QA facilities and equipment are in good operating order
* Ensures that all work assessments and activities are in accordance with policies of LCCB and presiding labor agreements
* Focus on removing costs, continuous improvement, removing inefficiencies, and complexity for the supply chain
* Ensures that all corporate, franchise owners, and federal and provincial policies, standards and guidelines are maintained.
* Additional responsibilities as required
* Post-secondary education (preferably in an engineering or science related discipline).
* Strong organization, planning and decision-making abilities.
* Experience working in an ISO and HACCP environment.
* Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
* Ability to problem solve with groups of people.
* Strong analytic skills
* Labor relations/Union environment experience is an asset.
* Knowledge of water treatment systems.
* Previous supervisory experience in a Manufacturing environment is an asset.
Strong leadership ability to motivate, engage and manage employee performance (Lead-Teach-Coach)
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.