Up to US$15.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
The Quality Technician is responsible for routine Quality inspections including but not limited to Line Clearance, hourly weight checks and pallet inspection, CCP monitoring, and test and hold sampling. The Quality Inspectors will also be responsible to ensure all actions are taken to prevent food from being contaminated.
- Perform quality duties ensuring product quality and food safety per company standards and requirements.
- Comply and enforce current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's) per the Food and Drug Administration (21CFR Part 110).
- Responsible to perform "Line Clearance" as per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Conduct product weight verification hourly or whenever a product label changes as per State Garden's Standard Operating Procedures
- Continuous monitoring of the CPPs (Wash System and Metal Detectors) per Standard Operating Procedures
- Finish product sampling for analysis per Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform shelf life evaluations per Standard Operating Procedures
- Collect data and product sampling to upmost accuracy.
- Observe and report any and all deviations.
- Notify Quality Supervisor of potential quality, Food Safety, and or employee safety concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Utilize Military Time
- Quality Technician experience preferably in food or in a pharmaceutical industry desired.
- Able to read and write the English language proficiently. Bilingual preferred.
- Must work as a team and assist coworkers during breaks.
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization skills.
- Punctuality and hard working.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills and able to effectively communicate to others.
- Computer skills desired.
- Must adhere to and encourage GMPs
Must be flexible in terms of working hours to meet requirements of the position. Must be able to stand, stoop or bend for extended periods of time. Must be able to work in a wet, cold (32⁰F - 36⁰F) and chlorinated environment. Must be able to lift 30lbs.
Education and Training:
Quality Technicians are required to successfully complete the quality training form.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or other protected classification.