Mooresville, North Carolina
US$12 - US$15 per hour
about 1 year ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting 2nd Shift Quality Assurance (QA) opportunities in the Mooresville NC area.
The Quality Assurance (QA) position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As a Quality Assurance (QA) , your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- The Quality Assurance (QA) will conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) will interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) will perform visual inspections of finished products.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) will complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) will calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) will participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) will supply quality control data necessary for regulatory sub-missions.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) will investigate or report questionable test results.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.