Maintains quality standards and criteria by inspecting product; performing in process inspections (in production); inspects finished goods; and recording results on inspection sheets.
- Confirms product is made to specification by reviewing drawings, bill of materials and rack sheets;
- Conducts visual inspections and measurements tests, rejecting and segregating nonconforming material;
- Conducts in process inspections in production to confirm production process is being performed according to specifications; communicates to Quality and Production Management when adjustments need to be made;
- Documents inspection results on inspection logs;
- Creates and completes various Certificate of Compliance reports;
- Inputs data/data entry on a weekly and monthly basis.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.