For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Pump Cable Process Engineer in Seymour, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Pump Cable Process Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:The engineer is provided with set projects/objectives. The performance review is based on the ability of the individual to trouble shoot & solve problems on production lines as well as the completion of projects in a timely & successful manner.
- Minimum of 5-10-year experience with large industrial equipment, preferably wire & cable extrusion.
- BS degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical)
- Must have a working knowledge of materials, customer specifications and the ability to interpret requirements.
- Must be proficient in detailed manufacturing process planning & improvement, trouble shooting and resolution
- Must have good communication skills and worked directly with customers and vendors.
- Understanding of OHSA requirements in relation to a production work environment
- Ability to deal effectively with differences of opinion, to influence, to draw ideas from others, and to negotiate and collaborate
- Use of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles to analyze problems associated with technical issues and provide effective solutions
- Increase productivity: Implement continuous improvement to reduce scrap and down time on production lines.
- Responsible for all phases of project execution and documentation including cost estimating, equipment procurement, engineering, design, construction & commissioning
- Lead projects and team members involved to complete tasks and projects in a timely fashion, prepare reports and technical summaries.
- Set up and coordinate technical meetings on the subject matter critical to manufacturing, development, and innovation.
- Design, develop, and source tools, machinery and equipment for manufacturing
- Ensure PM schedules and proper machine maintenance is being followed by operators and maintenance.
- Develop CAD Models to support process planning.
- Complete ECNs and CARs as required to resolve customer complaints/ quality issues through collaboration with quality and engineering department.
- Development or updates to work instructions, manufacturing data sheets as needed.
- Support to manufacturing for process improvements projects, scrap reduction programs, trouble shooting and new product development.
- Stay up to date with ISO 9000, IEEE in relation to ESP cables, API recommended practices, quality documentation, bills of material, customer specifications requirements/modifications, and any regulations applicable to the industry
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Seymour, CT.
- Salary: 90-95K
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.