We are looking to fill Sr & Jr. Project Engineer positions with one of our clients. If you are not personally interested, please share this with anyone you know that may be a fit.
These are advanced product development roles not just research & development. Must have experience of what is realistic or feasible for product development, not "pie in the sky" type ideas. Involves citing concept models, simple calculations for feasibility, creating drawings for prototype parts, testing hardware in lab & qualifying feasibility.
- Design & analysis engineering, procurement, prototyping, manufacturing & operations, test lab, finance and marketing.
- Coordinate activities required to meet Accelerated Product Development gated processes (brainstorming, design reviews, FMEAs, development validation plan & report, testing).
- Determines best procedures & applies them to design, analysis or experimentation in support of the vision & direction for New Technology team.
- Interface with customers to get product technical requirements & data (product design specifications, CAD model, GT Power model, turbo maps, etc.).
- Plan, coordinate and execute engine lab tests & analyses (design of experiments, engine dynamometer, endurance, fatigue & rig testing).
- Responsible for reviewing all drawings, analysis & testing results.
- Skills in project management & coordinating complex projects.
- Familiar with Six Sigma tools, Kaizen (continuous improvement), lean manufacturing, mistake-proofing, statistical process control, FMEA & problem-solving processes.
- Mastery knowledge of testing, validation & manufacturing practices.
- Experience in conducting Design of Experiments & Design for Six Sigma projects.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering required or Electrical Engineer with mechanical experience. M.S. preferred. Automotive industry experience a plus.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.