Job Title: Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift (11pm-7am)
Location: Elmsford, NY
Responsible for manufacturing product using efficient and safe manufacturing processes through the supervision of production team members. Must adhere to the schedule and ensure that quality standards are met.
Create an environment of accountability and continuous improvement and must demonstrate commitment to a safety culture by following established health and safety policies and procedures
*Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
* Manage line efficiency's, key performance indicators and down time.
* Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
* Monitors the production process, makes periodic checks and adjusts equipment or work practices according to standard operating procedures.
* Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
* Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up and supervise change overs.
* Manage overall package and product quality to ensure all standards and specifications.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 3+ years production/manufacturing experience required
* Experience managing people/budgets required
* 2+ years supervising production staff preferred
* Basic computer and database application skills required
* Familiarity with manufacturing systems preferred
* Forklift certification is a plus.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.