US$14 - US$15 per hour
about 1 year ago
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Complete small assemblies using small hand tools, such as screwdrivers, nut drivers, cutters, pliers, wire strippers, etc.
- Attached ends of wires and cables to components, plugs, terminal strips or connectors
- Perform soldering with printed circuit boards and cables
- Crimp electrical connectors onto wire ends by hand or with automatic termination machine
- Cut wires to length by hand or with automatic wire cutting machine
- Test wiring and connection continuity tester
- Mark identifying data on completed harness or cable
Performs a variety of other tasks/duties assigned
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.