Salisbury, North Carolina
US$12.00 - US$13 per hour
over 1 year ago
Production Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain schedules.
- Use workers and resources in the most effective manner.
- Provide quick responses to production issues.
- Identify problems and help improve processes.
- Use software to generate reports and schedules.
- Ensure that company deadlines are met.
Production Schedule Requirements:
- Associate's degree in management, Bachelor's may be preferred.
- Experience in production.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Ability to create and understand reports in order to make production decisions.
- A desire to promote the success of the organization and production staff.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.