Salisbury, North Carolina
US$12.00 - US$13 per hour
12 months ago
Production Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain schedules.
- Use workers and resources in the most effective manner.
- Provide quick responses to production issues.
- Identify problems and help improve processes.
- Use software to generate reports and schedules.
- Ensure that company deadlines are met.
Production Schedule Requirements:
- Associate's degree in management, Bachelor's may be preferred.
- Experience in production.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Ability to create and understand reports in order to make production decisions.
- A desire to promote the success of the organization and production staff.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.