Monroe Staffing in Winston-Salem is looking for a Production Planner. This is a direct hire position located in Welcome, NC with a well-established company!
The Production Planner will:
- Plan, schedule and prepare production work order details in terms of products and components, codes and identifies, material requirements, specified dimension and specification detail, routing, number of pieces, release date, shipping date, etc.
- Compile and prepare material requirement orders for inventory; issue requisitions for new and special materials, subcontracting of parts, etc. as required
- Revise and reschedule orders to compensate for rush orders priorities, material shortages, vendor's failure to deliver or customer cancellations
- Establish manufacturing lead time on regular orders to meet delivery commitments; assist with projecting order delivery dates for new orders
- Direct the order entry and planning activities in responding to order entry and inquiry, using appropriate manufacturing line-ups within defined capacity limits, to meet customer specification and delivery requirements
- Work very closely with Sales and Customer Service to ensure product ship dates are met and customers are satisfied.
- Work with the materials information system, JDE
- Coordinate shipment of material to other plants as requested, based on availability
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
All candidates must have:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with MRP systems is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent plus a minimum of five years related experience and/or training
- Excellent PC and system knowledge, including the ability to analyze data within an MRP system
Please call the Monroe Staffing office at 336-602-1756 or apply here to be considered for the Production Planner position.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.