US$13 - US$14 per hour
over 1 year ago
Our client is hiring! The busy season is upon us!
Ability to work in a food manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to lift 20-50 pounds.
- Work an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 30-32 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators).
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, weekends when needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.