* Builds product by following all processes in which certified (most current revision) and complete other assigned work while meeting production goals and metrics.
* Responsible for quality and 100% adherence to manufacturing process requirements, the Boston Scientific Corporation Quality Policy and the Strategic Quality Process (SQP).
* Proactively identifies and communicates quality issues and concerns.
* Maintains accurate records including training and shop floor paperwork (SFP).
* Willing to participate in shared responsibilities and tasks.
* Champions the "flex strategy", rotates as necessary and works well with group members, both within the team and cross-functionally.
* Demonstrates proficiency in all communication, including written and spoken.
* Demonstrate an understanding of the basic functions of SAP.
* Ability to use computers at a basic level.
* Understand and apply Core 5 Metrics in relation to the daily tasks.
* Must have working knowledge of all processes in assigned area.
* Understands and ensures compliance of BSC, site specific and regulatory policies and procedures.
* Responsible for attending and passing all required core BSC and site specific training (i.e. QS Basics, GDP, cGMP).
* Participate in team meetings.
* Participate during site internal audits and third party inspections.
* Other tasks as directed by the Production Supervisor, Production Manager, and/or Quincy Site Leadership.
* Participate in continuous and process improvements/efforts.
Quality System Requirements
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
* Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
* Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.