Providence, Rhode Island
US$12.00 - US$14.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Production Associate Job Description
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs assignments in accordance with established safety policies and procedures.
- Adheres to the Quality Policy, including all items assigned to this position as outlined in our policies, procedures,
and work instructions.
- Complies with the work rules and standards set forth.
- Displays appropriate work ethics in the workplace and group settings which provides a positive influence on all.
- Refers to work order or procedural instructions appropriate for each job, function or assignment before
- Performs any specified quality assurance checks designated for each job, function or assignment.
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned work sites.
- Assures that all work assigned to position is performed in accordance with specifications, instructions and
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within a reasonable time.
- Experience, Competencies and Education
Must possess an education or experience level that permits the employee to effectively communicate and perform
duties, assignments and responsibilities of the job.
- Language Skills
Ability to read, analyze and interpret most documents relating to the job, function or assignment.
- Mathematical Skills
Ability to perform basic mathematical skills
- Reasoning Ability
Ability to make decisions when identifying in-process problems. Ability to deal with a variety of job assignments.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.