Job Title: Product Surveillance Associate (Contract)
Location: Trumbull, CT
The Complaint Analyst is a member of the regulatory team, responsible for product complaint trending and analysis as well as product recalls. The Complaint Analyst will provide guidance and direction to peers; serve as expert in the appropriate statistical methodology for complaint trending. This individual will communicate with Quality Engineers, Manufacturing, R&D, and other functional experts as needed to ensure the appropriate data is gathered for analysis. He/she will prepare Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly complaint status reports for the Product Surveillance Department. This individual will take part interacting at the Product Surveillance Review Board (PSRB) meeting to help identify problematic situations and to help develop resolutions.
* Perform product complaint trending on all Products
* Coordinate all recall activities and related field actions for Companies and its subsidiaries.
* Participate in Risk Assessments and Safety Reviews and manage risk by identifying product problem and safety issues through complaint data analysis
* Ensure timely complaint trending and reporting as per Companies Product Surveillance Procedure.
* Identify and report any trend related to Companies products
* Performs additional duties or assignments as required by management.
Qualifications and Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in scientific field with 0-2 years of experience, must have some form of internship experience within the scientific field
* Must have prior experience with technical or scientific writing, this may include a publication, a research paper, etc.
verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to clearly communicate product issues.
* Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
* Excellent interpersonal, organization, and project management skills with the ability to prioritize job functions with attention to detail.
* Ability to analyze and process data, and draw the appropriate conclusions
* Extended periods of time doing computer-based work
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.