19 + DOE
4 months ago
The Process Development Technician will assist in launching new robust production processes including wet chemistry, thin film, and testing methods specific to semiconductor materials. The role is an exciting opportunity to join a global, dynamic, Hi-Tech team, supporting the semiconductor, optical and LED industries. We are an industry leader in development and manufacturer of high temperature, ultra-pure ceramic materials manufactured through CVD processes
- Assist in Developing wet chemistry-based substrate cleaning processes
- Assist in Developing thermal coating processes
- Scale new process development
- Strong team player
- Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and standards.
- Complete all relevant documentation.
- Hands-on mechanical abilities a plus
- Must be flexible, able to perform multiple tasks, and prioritize.
- Must be able to work well with others and coordinate with team efforts.
- Able to follow all safety procedures and rules.
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement efforts and 5S Initiatives to help maintain a clean, safe and efficient work environment.
- Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal EHS regulations and with Morgan Hudson EHS Guidelines. Guidelines include but not limited to participation in required EHS training and use of proper PPE. Employees are responsible for operating in a safe and ethical manner as well as report any unsafe or hazardous conditions and job-related injuries or illnesses to their supervisor.
- All other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in relevant technical field. 2 years related manufacturing work experience in semiconductor industry or clean room experience is a plus
- Demonstrated capability to work independently.
- Proven Process experience related to cleaning/ etch processes
- Experienced with handling reactive chemicals common to the semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of process equipment and related facility requirements
- Knowledge of contamination control and characterization techniques a plus
- Clean Room experience
Individual must be a:
- Citizen of the United States, or
- Permanent resident alien of the United States, or
- Protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) as defined by 22CFR120.15
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to talk or hear
- Required to pass eye tests
- Required to stand, walk, and sit
- Required to use finger, handle, feel & reach with hands & arms
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs
- Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus, close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to carry out written, oral, or diagram form instructions.
- Basic math skills.