Londonderry, New Hampshire
US$17.00 - US$18.00 per hour
7 months ago
Set-up and operate automatic stamping machines to cut metal to specifications by downloading or manually inputting set-up information according to production documentation.
Responsible for the safe operation of machines:
- Receive set up sheet and load appropriate dies into the machine.
- Load sheets of metal onto machine deck.
- Depress switches to actuate machine and observes machining operation to detect feeding and tooling malfunctions.
- Verify conformance of machined parts to specifications, using measuring instruments such as fixed gauges, calipers and micrometers.
- Sort and stack finished parts on cart. Maintain an clean and organized work area.
- Must have the ability to receive and maintain operator self-inspection stamp to meet quality expectations of Metal Works, Inc. and the customer.
- Notify Management and or Quality when corrective action is required.
- Verify that Operation Steps for the prior operations have been signed off prior to beginning job.
- Complete job travelers and ensure job paperwork follows parts through the manufacturing process.
- Enter labor into manufacturing system via barcode prior to releasing product to the next operation.
- Responsible for the quality and adequacy of own work.
- Adherence to the Company's Personnel Policies & Procedures
- Daily/ weekly lubrication and cleaning of machine as per the requirements specified in the controller software
- Daily/ weekly lubrication of the Air Blow System
- Daily/ weekly lubrication of the autoloaders (if applicable)
- Accurately maintain records of the maintenance performed
Ability to follow instructions verbal and or written
Ability to operate machines in a safe and responsible manner
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Maintains accurate and complete records
Must be able to stand for an 8-10 hour shift
Lifting capabilities 20-30 lbs repeatedly with maximum lifting of 50-60lbs
Education and or Experience
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent of 1 year machine operator experience
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.