US$13 - US$16 per year
3 months ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Picker / Packer opportunities in the ____________ area. The Picker / Packer position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As a Picker / Packer, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- The Picker / Packer will load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- The Picker / Packer will record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- The Picker / Packer will examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- The Picker / Packer will measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- The Picker / Packer will mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.