US$12.75 - US$14.00 per hour
10 months ago
Monroe is moving from Leominster to Webster!! Exciting opportunities arising!! Apply Today Start Tomorrow!
- Team members assigned to picking will be assigned a position within a line and it will be explained by the Team Lead or Line Lead the number of chips they will be responsible for packing into sacks trays or cases.
- Pickers must ensure that the bags they are packing are sealed and of approximate correct weight.
- Pickers are required to place their product in the correct orientation on the conveyor flights or trays dependent on the lines they've been assigned.
- At the end of each break, if switching positions, it is imperative that the picker knows before the line restarts, the number of items they are responsible for picking.
- When changing positions occur, ensure that the expiry date on the bags matches what should be used for that line. If unsure, confirm with Team or Line lead the date that is to be used.
- This position requires that the individual assigned to this task be capable of consistently shake each sack in order to settle the contents deeper into the sack.
- The sacks should stand upright on the conveyor as they travel to the sealing position.
- It's imperative that the shaker not allow any of the loose pack within spill out and that the sack contain the exact number of items that were packed within prior to shaking.
- If contents do spill or fall out of the sack being shaken it must be rejected and resorted. It is not to be reworked on any of the lines.
- When assigned to this position the employee must make sure that the sealing unit height and temperature (235-250) are set up according to the bag size and type.
- This position requires that the individual assigned is capable of evenly feeding each sack into the sealer intake slot in an even manner and horizontally level.
- Each bag sealed must be fully closed with no openings anywhere.
- Ensure that the cutting blade is cleanly cutting the top of each sack and discharging into the waste receptacle.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.