Working with a client in New Canaan looking for a Financial Advisor- Patient Accounts. This is a temporary position with the possibility of going perm. This person will have the following responsibilities:
- Revenue cycle- inpatient and outpatient accounts.
- Working directly with patients and responsible parties to review costs, insurance coverage and payment requirements.
- AR responsibilities- collect self-pay costs, monitor collection accounts.
- Process refunds and payments as necessary.
- Microsoft Office- behavioral health setting.
If this looks like something you might be interested in, please APPLY NOW!!!
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.