JOB SUMMARY :
The Security Guard is responsible for protecting employees, the organization and assets in the case of an incident.
The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties required:
- Controls the entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and vehicles according to protocols
- Monitoring surveillance cameras to watch out for any disruptions or unlawful activities
- Providing detailed reports on daily activities and any incidents that may have occurred to management
- Ensure the security, safety, and well-being of all personnel, visitors, and the premises
- After business hours, checks doors, windows, and gates to ensure the property is secure.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit
- Report suspicious activity, criminal behavior, and security breaches
- Other duties as required.
- Excellent observational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to learn the layout of the property and buildings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience a plus, but not required.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job.
Physical, Mental & Visual Demands/Efforts
- Ability to patrol the property and access areas quickly.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and monitoring surveillance equipment.
Work Environment and Hazards
- Some areas of the building are not climate controlled.
Saturdays 11am-11pm 17/Hour