US$13.50 - US$14.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Full-Time Manual Labor
Norwood, MA, US
The production employee supports the production operations by aiding in the physical processes involved with manufacturing our products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Observes product, inspects for foreign materials and conformity to specifications and reports any discrepancies to supervisor.
- Pack product coming off production lines.
- Complies with all safety, occupational, food safety, and sanitation requirements to include utilization of required safety equipment.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work upon elevated platforms.
- May be required to push, pull, lift /carry up to 50lbs on a continual basis.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to work in both cold and hot environments for prolonged periods of time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- In his/her absence, another General Helper will fulfill his/her responsibilities.
Call Angela 617-409-9764
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.