- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, etc
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.