- Performs the necessary tasks of manufacturing an injection-molded part.
- Ability to trim parts with a knife or file.
- Ability to detect defects of a product.
- Ability to do in-process inspections.
- Ability to package product at press per instructions.
- Maintains paperwork relating to production orders.
- Maintains a clean, safe work place.
- Other duties as assigned.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.