Rock Hill, South Carolina
Up to US$14 per hour
3 months ago
- Select cases and other containers of food and non-foods products to fill customer orders from multi-level rack warehouse storage systems.
- Items are placed on pallets and completed orders are moved to the loading dock staging area with an electric pallet jack / forklift, wrapped, labeled and readied for shipment in a timely manner observing all safety regulations and ensuring all quality standards are met while maintaining the efficient flow of product through the production process.
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures per company guidelines.
- Ensure work area is safe and report any unsafe conditions and/or acts immediately.
- Review work schedule, obtain supplies required to perform the work and prepare for operations.
- Perform a safety check on pallet jack / forklift to be used and insure that all other safety devices are functioning properly.
- Put on all required Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Gear.
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location and company guidelines.
- Place pallets on pallet jack and operate along assigned multi-level racks and locate products according to order sheets.
- Manually place the appropriate stock items on pallet from pick slots and racks as required.
- Use single and/or double pallets as directed.
- Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock staging area. May be required to shrink-wrap pallet for staging.
- Remove batteries requiring recharging, replace with charged batteries, or attach re-charger and complete vehicle inspection checklist.
- At the end of the shift secure all equipment and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Function as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duties assigned to best serve the company.
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position
- Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift
- Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-40 pounds and generally up to 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift.
- Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry.
- Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.