Up to US$14.00 per hour
about 2 years ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting order selecting opportunities in the Norwood MAarea. This is the nicest and newest warehouse in the Norwood area. Order selecting position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. This warehouse distributes car parts for a very reputable car manufacturer, the warehouse is air conditioned, has a cafeteria with a balcony and picnic tables also access to a in-house gym once hire permanent. As an order selector, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- Job requirements:
* Responsible for the picking and completion of Dealer orders in a safe and timely manner.
* Responsible for the put-away of inbound material according to prescribed procedures while meeting benchmarks set by management and the company.
* Ensure all orders are completed with quality as a constant objective while working towards zero errors.
* Communicate any irregularities to designated Supervisors or Managers.
* Responsible for adhering to all work rules and rules of conduct set by management and the company.
* Regularly meet multiple deadlines while handling emergency requests in a timely manner.
* Complies with company rules and policies and follows instructions from supervisory and management personnel.
* No fear of heights
* Able to lift 60 pounds
ALL EMPLOYEES OPERATE ALL LIFT TRUCK EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING: ORDER PICKER, (CHERRY PICKER), REACH FORK TRUCK, COUNTERBALANCE TRUCK.
EMPLOYESS CROSS TRAINED TO PERFORM PICKING, SHIPPING, RECEIVING.
ALL EMPLOYEES WEAR UNIFORMS, INCLUDING STEEL TOED OR COMPOSITE SHOES
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.