4 months ago
Temp to Perm
Order Picker/Shipping Clerk
Company located in Fall River, MA. is looking for Order Pickers for its 2nd. shift.
Position Overview: Responsible for accurately picking, scanning, and shipping products.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Ensures all orders are correctly fulfilled
· Records shipment data and prepares shipping documents as necessary
· Compares identifying information
· Counts, weighs, or measures items for outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records
· Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures
· Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
· Operates all machinery within the safety guidelines and standard safe work practices
· Loading and unloading trucks as required
· Performs general warehouse duties as assigned
· 1year of prior shipping/receiving experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment
· Knowledgeable of UPS WorldShip/FedEx shipping procedures
· General computer skills required
· Inventory control experience preferred
· Ability to communicate clearly and work well with others
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma/GED
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, stand and walk. The employee will frequently be required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds using proper lifting techniques. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
2nd. shift 2:00 pm - 12:00 am Monday to Thursday