US$14.50 - US$15.50 per hour + TEMP TO HIRE
9 months ago
An Order Selector is responsible for selecting product in a safe and efficient manner, which includes reading labels, placing product in the proper locations on pallets and preparing it for shipping. Selectors accomplish this by following standard work instructions. The position is physically demanding and entails exposure to cold temperature zones. Continuous order picking activity and heavy lifting.
- Must have the ability to work in varying temperature zones
- Meet selection standards and accuracy standards
- Safely operate all warehouse equipment and obey all safety rules
- Read alpha and numeric codes from pick sheets and slots
- Produce a quality work output on a consistent basis
- Work in and ability to withstand very cold temperature areas as assigned
- 90 day temp to hire position
- Great compensation
- Friendly and team oriented environment
- A company that is expanding and has lots of room for growth and opportunities
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.