Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to work for one of our clients in Lynn, MA on a direct hire basis.
The Operations Manager will lead and manage our client's Lynn, MA site and will report to the Director of Operations. This role is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the manufacturing process including engineering, inspection, shipping & receiving and facilities. The person in this role will use their prior experience and skills to lead the operations of the business to achieve our On Quality/On Time/On Cost KPI's. This role will drive lean enterprise throughout the company, while developing the capabilities and capacity to support growth objectives.
Major areas of responsibility:
- Plan, direct and coordinate the multi-shift operations.
- Manage a team of onsite departmental Supervisors.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to ensure performance objectives are met.
- Maintain AS91000 system.
- Drive efficient productivity and zero-defect initiative including a focus on efficient use of resources, technology, and relationships.
- Responsible for maintaining a safety focused operation.
- Utilize lean enterprise tools/resources with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's preferred.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant manufacturing operations experience.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills.
- Strong technology skills including MS-Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Strong experience utilizing ERP, experience with Epicor a plus.
- Direct hire with benefits
- Salary range up to $110K (possibly more for the right candidate)
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.