US$45000 - US$50000 per year
about 2 months ago
ONSITE COORDINATOR - MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE
The Onsite Coordinator plays a vital role in the success of the Large Accounts program through creating positive relationships with their team, the client, and temporary employees in a manufacturing setting.
A successful Onsite Coordinator will ensure that the client's staffing needs are met through organizing assignments and engaging with and maintaining a safe work environment through training and awareness for our temporary associates.
Additional responsibilities for the Onsite Coordinator include
- Maintaining quality and continuous improvement
- Responding to and reporting injuries
- Ensuring employees utilize Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Tracking and replacing PPE, as needed
- Assist in providing associate's payroll hours on a weekly basis and report missing hours
- Submitting daily, weekly, and monthly reports to the staffing team and client
- Willing to take control of challenging situations and provide solutions quickly
- 2+ years in warehouse, production, or food industry experience with 1+ year line or production lead experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Flexible schedule and able to work overtime and weekends
- Knowledge of OSHA safety standards
- Highschool Diploma or GED required
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification and other training opportunities
- Laptop provided
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Effective July 30, 2021, all internal employees will be required to show proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by September 13, 2021, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. Monroe Staffing Services is a Commercial Staffing division of Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc.
Monroe Staffing Services, a Commercial staffing division of Staffing 360 Solutions is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and the Carolinas, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.