US$16.00 - US$18.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
Compliance and Safety/Recruiting Assistant Leominster MA
The Compliance and Safety Coordinator (CSC) directly oversees the onboarding process of all new employees to ensure that Monroe Staffing Services is compliant with all state and federal laws. They work closely with the recruitment team to confirm that all employees on an active assignment meet employment requirements, as designated by state and federal law. CSCs utilize strong administrative, organizational, and time management skills to keep the internal database accurate.
Monroe Staffing Services works to provide a safe working environment for all contractors while they are on assignment. The CSC plays a critical role in this through leading multiple in-office safety training classes each week. They may also go onsite to a client to lead classes, if requested.
CSCs should be able to work both independently and as a part of team to drive compliance in their branch.
- Conduct weekly audit of all active employee's paperwork and safety training completion documentation to ensure consistency and accuracy. Report audit findings to BOS, Human Resources Manager and Corporate Safety Manager and follow up with employees to confirm corrections are made to paperwork, if necessary.
- Complete the background check, E-Verify and other pre-employment requirements for all temporary employees, per client specifications
- Upload all safety-related training documents into the Applicant Tracking System, additional scanning and data-entry as needed
- Maintains information on client-specific employment requirements for the office
- Assist in resolving employee complaints when needed
- Complete special projects
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 1+ year experience with HR or Safety roles a plus
- Possess a strong attention to detail and a high level of organization in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.