US$18 - US$20 per hour
2 months ago
On-Site Staffing Coordinator
Monroe Staffing Chelsea, MA is currently hiring a 2nd shift Onsite Staffing Coordinator to manage temporary employees. These positions will be responsible for optimizing efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner through recruiting, interviewing, hiring, placing, and managing temporary employees.
This is a full-time position and a career. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service by responding to client company inquiries and ensuring employees are compliant with the company's rules and regulations.
- Managing daily on-site operations such as head counts and employee check-ins.
- Conducting daily shift startup meetings with your crews.
- Ensuring employees are setup in the clocking system.
- Performing daily audits.
- Conduct regular meetings with the client to ensure strong communication including safety meetings.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with management and supervisors to resolve employee issues.
- Produce requested management reports for both client and Management.
- Obtain detailed assignment information from the customer and utilize it to provide effective customer service and ensure orders are filled with quality placements.
- Customize or enhance recruiting, training, recognition, and retention programs to ensure optimum customer service
- Conducts custom orientation program for associates which incorporates customer's policies
- Supervise customer development activities to create and maintain a strong business relationship with the clients
- Monitor and address personnel issues and concerns quickly and effectively
- Complete and maintain company reports to log individual and client location sales/service activity
- Schedule, check-in and provide pre-assignment orientation to all temporary employee
- Monitor temporary employee attendance and performance, coach and counsel as needed
- Coach and counsel temporaries to ensure quality performance including meeting productivity and quality goals and to achieve job satisfaction.
- Implement company award programs to recognize the good performance of temporary personnel
- Maintain customer and temporary employee records to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Follow company policies and procedures for all staffing and customer activity
- All other duties that may arise to ensure the successful operation of the company
- Complete injury report and conduct accident investigations. Complete daily and/or weekly safety audits.
- Manage payroll functions for Epic associates including timekeeping activities, payroll reports and ensures accurate timecard reporting for payment.
- 2+ years in warehouse, production, or food industry experience with 1+ year line or production lead experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Flexible schedule and able to work overtime and weekends
- Knowledge of OSHA safety standards
- Health plans available
- 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification, mentorship programs, and other training opportunities
- Base pay + quarterly bonus.
2nd shift Position: 3:00PM to 12:00AM. Flexible schedule and able to work overtime and weekends.
3rd shift Position: 11:00 PM to 8:00AM. Flexible schedule and able to work overtime and weekends.
Pay Rate $20.00/ hr.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or other protected classification.