The Staffing Specialist drives recruiting efforts for multiple clients in a fast-paced office setting. They build rapport with candidates and clients through providing strong customer service. Staffing Specialists also engage with the community through participating in job fairs, community networking events, and establishing a referral candidate base.
A successful Staffing Specialist works to source, interview and select qualified candidates to work for MSS clients. They will also communicate all necessary employment information to candidates, including benefits, compensation, and safety information.
Additional responsibilities for the Staffing Specialist include:
- Meeting office and company goals
- Managing client expectations and responding quickly to client inquiries with the appropriate solution
- Promoting all work opportunities across job boards, social media, and other areas to increase candidate attraction
- Developing strong team relationships with co-workers across multiple branches and divisions
- 2+ years in retail, hospitality, or customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience with recruiting and Application Tracking Software (ATS) a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- All-expense paid trip for top producers
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
- Paid OSHA-10 Certification
- Smartphone and laptop provided
Monroe Staffing Services is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast and the Carolinas, Monroe Staffing Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.